- I am a stay at home, working Mom. How you ask? I work for a fabulous beauty company as a Category Manager. I love my job because I office out of my home about 80% of the time. The other time I spend working in our customer's layout room, but only about a couple months a year. Even better - my Mom and Stepdad live in our cul-de-sac and Mom comes over every day and watches the kids while I work!! So I spend almost everyday with the kids...and my Mama!! I LOVE IT!!!!
- I am terrified of driving any motorized vehicles besides a car. No four wheelers, go karts, wave runners, etc! I did not learn to drive until I was 18!
- I could eat Chicfila EVERY DAY...and I pretty much do =)!
- I collect pigs and I name them...here are Marty and Midge =).
- I have names picked out for our next child, boy or girl, as well as twins and triplets names, you know just in case =)! If I did not have to be pregnant or have to send them through college...I would have 5 or 6 kids just so I can fulfill all of my favorite names =).
- I am obsessed with Christmas!! I seriously decorate 8 FULL SIZE TREES in my house every year. We have a storage unit just full of Christmas decor!!! We watch Christmas movies all year long in our house (the kids love it)!!
- I HATE DOING LAUNDRY!! Before kids, I would go buy new clothes, socks and underwear for me and Shane just so I would not have to do the laundry!! When we had an apartment, we had a stack washer and dryer, so when we would get behind, there was no catching up in that little thing. We would finally load up ALL of our clothes and sit at a laundromat for a day! Before kids, I would just throw all of the laundry in our spare room so I could be in complete denial =), sad I know! Now I am not much better, but the kids always have their clothes cleaned...I think Shane is wearing a pair of my socks to work today because we are behind =)...I know he is going to kill me when he reads that =). I don't know how he even got them on, but he would rather wear my socks before put a dirty pair on!!