Sunday, September 20, 2009

Supporting some Dogs and the HOGS!!!

We had a fantastic weekend...well except for the Hogs losing =)...but we still had a great weekend!

It all started Friday night when me and Shane left all 3 kids with his parents for a fun date night! We went to support Tara at the Strut for a Mutt event. It was a fashion show and charity event to support the Fayetteville Animal shelter. We got all dressed up and were so proud of Tara strutting it on the runway =)! She looked hot and did so well!! Many of our friends went and we had a blast! Samantha Ronson was the DJ of the after party and she was AWESOME!! I have tons of pictures... I will spare you the pictures from the after party (all of you that were there with me can thank me later =) )...
Me and my handsome date!
Me and Mom...and Jake =)Me, Nicole and Mom All of us at the event meeting up with Amy and Alyssa!
Me and pretty Amy!Mom and pretty Alyssa!Jessica and Denny came too!!Me and Shane just before the fashion show - Funny story - you may have noticed my shoes, different, but I loved them. Shane gave me such a hard time about them, and did not like them at all. He went as far as to tell me that no one else would like them, but I knew better. Well, what do you know, everyone LOVED them, especially Alyssa. Well we were standing in line at one point in front of some gay young men that were very nice and were going on and on about Alyssa's necklace. She then took that opportunity to ask them what they thought of my shoes. One of the nice men said they were fabulous and sexy! She said "Well her husband does not like them!". He says "Where is her husband?", we point to Shane and then he says "That is because her husband likes girls." =)Nicole and AaronThe guys enjoying the fashion show =)Samantha Ronson DJ-ing!Saturday, we took it easy (looooong night the night before =)) and watched football all day. I made a big pot of chili and Mom and Jake came over that night to watch the Razorbacks play. Check out these 3 ADORABLE kiddos all dressed up in their new hog attire...
Big Brother and Sister!
...holding baby sister... the cutest hog fans!!!




What is Bree looking at???Her big sister Claire!


The girls' soooo cute shirts from Dirty Laundry!

Hope you had a great weekend!!!

21 comments:

Madison Sanders said...

Your hair and makeup looked great at the fashion show! That gay guy's comment was funny. While I personally don't like that style of shoe, if you love it, wear it.

alyssa said...

that last comment is nuts!! i love the shoes! are you bringing them to the SWAP!!!!! that was the best night in A LONG TIME!!! we need to do that more often!!

Kristy said...

I am in LOVE with Bree's Hog outfit- and her sweet face!!!! You've got some lil cuties!!

(And..You looked amazing for the party!)

Suz said...

Love the outfits on the kiddos! Too cute!

Mrs. Hanson said...

What a fun weekend! I LOVE your shoes- and you lady, look FABULOUS! :) And the kiddos look ADORABLE in their Razor gear! I love that they all match- so stinking cute!

Tara Gibson said...

ok.. that first comment could have been left unsaid.. second.. there is not one picture of us at the fashion show?

CAMoore said...

I dig your shoes!!! If they are at the swap --- I will for sure be begging for them! :)

Kids look so cute in their hog gear! Too bad the hogs lost.... At least your family looked great!

Kari Beth said...

you looked absolutely gorgeous friday night!!! i looooooove your shoes. they are definitely fabulous! my hubby always gives me a hard time about what i wear. . .don't they all?

thanks for the DL shoutout. . .the kids looked so cute in their razorback outfits. i'm so glad that the colors worked so well :)

Jessica said...

I had a great time with you at Strut for a Mutt. We need to do wine and sushi night soon. I love those shoes too, don't give them up at the swap party - there will be a real cat fight between the girls for those. See ya this week at KQ. One more thing - we need to also meet for lunch - anytime and any place is good for me!!!
The HOG outfits are super cute. I might just have to become a HOGS fan just so I can wear all the cute stuff.

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

what a fun weekend! you look gorgeous, love the shoes and the guys' comments, haha! great pics of you and the girls, all of you look beautiful! and i always love the pics of all the little ones, so cute!

Ashley said...

OH MY GOSH!!! You look so beautiful and I HAVE to know where you got those stinkin' ADORABLE shoes!!!?!?!?!?

Love that ya'll were able to get out! Hope that Chad didn't bother ya'll's Razorback fun, he was texting SHane the whole time, haha!

Can't wait to see you.. The girls and O look fabulous in their HOG gear! I need to get Ave a onesie made like that!

Love ya!!!!

Becky said...

Yep, Shane is like his dad, his taste is all in his mouth. LOL! The shoes were outstanding.

Girl Meets Beau said...

You are such a HOT momma!! Look at you! And I LOVED your shoes!! Looks like you should have been in the fashion show too!

The matching Razorback outfits on all 3 kiddos is adorable!! What a bunch of cuties! And Bree has a head full of hair...love it!

amywelborn said...

FUN FUN FUN is all I can say!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, lady! I keep trying to call, but I never reach you. Have you changes your numbers? Well, mine is still 540-810-0489 if you ever have moments to spare. -Christie

amywelborn said...

OH>>>> and WHATEV about the shoe comment....best shoes of the night award goes to YOU!!

Rebekah said...

Oh my...I am ordering one of those onesies RIGHT now! Could your kids be any cuter?!?!? Our poor Hogs :(

In This Wonderful Life said...

STINKS that the hogs lost! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your shoes! I think they are fab! You girls are looking great! LOVE the kiddos game day outfits!

morewineplease said...

girl you look awesome!! And that little angel of yours is beautiful!!!

*Kc* said...

Hi there! Just found your blog. You have such a cute family!! I love your girls shirts :)

I'm also from Arkansas and a huge HOG fan!! We're going to win next week!!

Maggie said...

Cute pictures!!! I see O is still sportin' his mohawk, hahaha - LOVE IT!! =)