Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Fun Week!

It has been a great week so far!! Monday night was Claire's first dance class this year...I am so excited about dance this year!! 3 of my favorite girls from last year are in her class again, including cutie Halle!! Then there are tons of new girls that are just adorable, including the daughter of a one of my friends from high school and a little girl that goes to school with Claire. We are so excited and can't wait to see the little girls learn their new dances!! Best friends - look at how old they look Alyssa!!!!
Bree's first dance class too =)!! That cute flower(s) on her headband - courtesy of Bibs and Cribs!!
I had lunch with 2 of my favorite girls today, Ashley and Amy! I love these girls and could lunch with them everyday! They have the sweetest kids, Ashley has sweet Avery and Amy has two cute boys Maddox and Cruz (the cutest boy names!). All our boys and Claire were in school, so it was just the babies today!
Then last, I though the kids looked sweet this morning and took a few pictures =)...

Since Owen did not have a great set of first day of school pics - we did it again today!He is so proud of his new Razorback backpack!Hope you are having a good week!! I am so excited for Friday night!! Shane and I are going on our first date away from all three kids (I am a little uneasy about leaving Bree-bear, but Nana and Papa will be great to her). We are going to a fun event with all our friends and fam and we are really looking forward to it!!!

13 comments:

Jessica said...

Cool pics. I'm excited about Friday night too!!! I'm currently coloring my hair for the big event and of course it's L'Oreal. Where did you girls go and eat? I don't recognize that restaurant. The babies are super cute. Love Claire's tights - super cute!!! Gotta go rinse =) See ya soon - YEAH!!!

Ashley said...

So glad I have you as a friend.. we truly have so much in common and have a blast together don't we? You are just fun and I love all your spunk! ;) Bree and Avery are in BIG TROUBLE! HAHA!!

Hope you have a good rest of the week, I will see/talk to you soon!

Love ya!

Ps- I LOVE the kids picture.. the Razorback backpack is adorable....

Tara Gibson said...

claire seriously has grown up over night.. i cant get over it!!!

im so glad yall are coming to support me friday!!!

In This Wonderful Life said...

first of all, Owen looks like SUCH a grown little man in the last few pictures! That is awesome that Claire and Halle are in the same class! And what a fun lunch...you look great! Miss Bree is going to have big beautiful eyes like you and Claire!

Erin said...

Hey!! Fun week is right!! I'm so looking forward to this weekend too, it's my girl's trip to Dallas. :). Look for my 2nd blog next week. I promise I'll get better. Have a great weekend.

Lindsey said...

That razorback backpack is SO cute and as big as he is!!! ha ha - so sweet!!

Hope you and your hubby enjoy your date night!!!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

I loved seeing all the photos! Miss Bree is just so precious! Date night sounds fun! Enjoy it!

Mrs. Hanson said...

Claire's dance outfit is ADORABLE! :) She is too cute!

And all of Bree's headbands and outfits are soo cute!! LOVE THEM!!

Have fun this weekend :)

Brown Four...Never a Dull Moment said...

Love the kiddos outfits and bows...super cute!

Sounds like Claire is going to have a blast in dance...that's awesome!

Mrs. Heck said...

Oh, you look AWESOME for someone who just had a baby! And your kids are getting so big! :)

Madison Sanders said...

I loved dance when I was little. It was fun.

Suz said...

Love Claire's tights! You look so great and enjoy your night away..

Oh & I love O's backpack, it looks like it weighs as much as him! :)

amywelborn said...

Lunch was so fun...we HAVE to do it again! Oh, and I love Owens backpack!