Monday, September 14, 2009

Day by day...hour by hour!

We have been busy around here!! My life now revolves around bottle feedings, diaper changes (times 2 thanks to Owen =)), 8am when Claire goes to school, 2:45 when Claire gets out of school, and then 9am and 1pm when Owen goes and gets out of school on Tuesdays and Wednesdays!! Oh and I can't forget the glorious 5:30 pm when my Shane comes home and I finally get a moment! I find that I look at my watch more often than I ever have in my life =)! But I would not trade it all for anything!!!! Here are a whole bunch of pictures of the last few days....

Is there anything cuter than a cute boy, with a mohawk, playing dolls =)...if Claire only knew that not only her doll was naked but Owen was playing with him while she was at school!!!!!
Bree modeling such a cute outfit...look how much she is filling out =)!!!
Owen finally asked to hold Bree....how sweet!!!
Owen passing the time while we waited Friday afternoon in the pick up line at school =)...Friday night we went out to dinner with Nonna and Poppy. So I dressed the girls up in their matching shirts and they were A D O R A B L E!!!!
I took this picture at the restaurant to tell this story. We went to one of our favorite pizza places. Mom and Jake took Owen with them ahead of time as me and Shane and the girls were running behind. We park right at the front door, Claire and I get out and Shane follows us in. As we are trying to get settled in the table that Mom and Jake had already gotten, Shane says "I guess I should get the baby huh?!". WE LEFT BREE IN THE CAR!!!!! I was sick at first, but it was less than a minute and we were all laughing!! You know you are a family of 5 when you leave one in the car....so this is poor Bree at the restaurant =)!
Owen at the restaurant! Now this shirt was what he was going to wear home from the hospital... if you remember my favorite things post, the girls were going to wear the shirts above and I was going to try to match Owen somewhat. Well Shane put his foot down and said Owen does not need to match them....so this is what he picked out for him, a camou Polo shirt =).

Saturday morning we went to Jace's football game...Owen was in heaven!!!He made his way right in to the huddle at the end of the game =)Finally - I had to take a picture of Claire this morning before school...is she not the cutest thing!! She looks so old in this shirt and jeans!!! I love my big girl!!! I got this big girl shirt at Target...

16 comments:

amywelborn said...

Oh girl, I know what you mean....sometimes you just take it day by day!
What great pics! LOVE all of Bree's clothes! And Claire is too cute in that last picture!

Madison Sanders said...

LOL. Cute story.

Yes, Claire does look like a big girl in that outfit. It's adorable.

LyndsAU said...

what a great post!! that is hilarious that you left bree in the car (for a second)!!
those matching outfits are adorable and i love the camo polo :) precous!!
so glad you are good girl!

Ashley said...

Im so glad you posted! I miss you so much and look daily! ;) Looking forward to our lunch date thought! Tell Tara!!!! ;)

Pics are precious, Owen's hair is adorable! I fell in love with Bree and Claire's matching outfits too precios!

AND momma, you are HOT in that last pic!!!!!!

DylKat said...

Too funny! I don't think I've ever told anybody (besides the people that were with us) but my husband did the same thing and left our baby in the car. We were meeting family for dinner and it was raining so I got out under the awning to meet with them (in hindsight I'm thinking why on earth did I not take the baby out under the awning so he wouldn't get wet either??) He takes off to park and comes running back to meet us...with no baby in hand. The sad thing is, that was with our FIRSY baby!!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

she is so cute!

Boni Williamson said...

ok! great moms think alike! catherine has the flower outfit from melody's choices and emma has that target shirt at the end! i am glad to see yall are doing so well1

(SORRY FOR THE TYPOS....I AM HOLDING CATHERINE AND ATTEMPTING TO TYPE1 HA)

Boni Williamson said...

ok! great moms think alike! catherine has the flower outfit from melody's choices and emma has that target shirt at the end! i am glad to see yall are doing so well1

(SORRY FOR THE TYPOS....I AM HOLDING CATHERINE AND ATTEMPTING TO TYPE1 HA)

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

precious. you look supa cute. your babes are adorable. glad youre doing well!

Jessica said...

Everyone looks great!!! I love the colors in the matching outfits and Owen could have worn solid red or that great blue to match the girls. I love the picture of Owen in the huddle - think I would have cried if I saw that in real life - so cute - I'm so excited that he love the sport so much - he going to be a BIG FOOTBALL STAR!!!
You look awesome in that pic with you and Claire - love the hair.

Tara Gibson said...

OH MY WORD. seriously i cant get over how big claire and owen look now. its like they grew up over night! Owen looks at home in that huddle and claire in that shirt.... adorable! then bree.. she is just to beautiful for words.. those matching outfits are the cutest!

Allie said...

BLESS THEIR HEARTS!!<3
THEYRE ALL SO CUTE!

ps.
I remember seeing a post AWHILE back showing off your kids rooms. Love them all by the way Im sure I told you back then too lol, but I remember seeing embroiderd pillows on Claire's bed. Did you make them yourself?? Or have any cute boutique site ideas? I especially loved the love one with wings..well anyways keep bloggin!! I LOVE reading your posts!!
HAVE A BLESSED WEEK!

Megan said...

Those matching outfits are absolutely adorable!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Just the cutest most colorful blog....filled with great pictures....Had a couple of hours to blog hop this afternoon...Enjoyed reading yours....Hope you will stop by my Christmas blog...There is a great giveaway drawing on Oct 1...http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com

In This Wonderful Life said...

these pictures are WONDERFUL!!!!I love them all. The ones of the girls on the floor..priceless! And Owen playing with baby...that is great!

Rebekah said...

seriously....how cute can two little girls be in their matching outfits?!?!