Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Owen's First Day of SonShine School 09!

Today was Owen's big day - his first day back to SonShine School!! He was so excited this morning, tired, but excited!! He has grown up so much since last year when he started school, it makes me sad =(! He was in no mood for pictures this morning because he was tired...and he was pissed his backpack was too heavy for him to carry=). Don't worry, Nonna bought him a new Razorback one today =)! I did get a few pictures...oh and btw, we still have the mohawk. We (well mainly me, Shane wants him to sport the hawk forever) planned to shave it off last night, but he passed out at the dinner table (literally, fell asleep at his seat!) after his big weekend of the bday party and company all weekend. By the time, he woke up and got back to bed for the night, we did not have time....so he went to school with a mohawk today! Guess who slept all night last night!!??
Miss Bree is such a good baby - she slept from midnight-ish until 6:30 this morning!! I was so shocked!! She is also sporting some baby legs for the first time today...so sweet!!!

11 comments:

Suz said...

Love that mohawk.. Too fun!

Alyssa said...

I love the mohawk! Bree is so cute, lucky you that she slept through the night!

Mrs. Hanson said...

I love Owen's hair- I think it's sweet :)

And Bree is just adorable! Absolutely. Positively. Adorable.

Tara Gibson said...

love that he sported the hawk on his first day of school and those baby legs i could just eat up!

Boni Williamson said...

Where did you get those super cute baby legs!?

Brown Four...Never a Dull Moment said...

The biker bash was super fun...the boys had a blast! Happy 3rd B-Day OWEN!

Loved the pictures of Owen and Bree...too cute! I can't believe he has already started pre-school...he's growing up so fast! Love the mohawk!!!

Ashley said...

Yay for Owen! He's getting so big, and I love the new hair! Super cute!!!

Bree looks presh as always! We just got Avery some new leggings!!! I love them!

Can't wait to see you!

Kerri said...

Hey, you email me at posh.designs(at)hotmail (dot)com what size and saying you want.
Love th Mohawk!

amywelborn said...

Owen is rockin the mohawk and I love it!

Heather said...

he looks so cute!!

Madison Sanders said...

I love Owen's hair.

Miss Bree is a doll in that outfit. She gets extra kisses for sleeping that long.