Monday, September 28, 2009

Pumpkin Shopping!

So I love FALL!! I think my house looks best in the fall, I love the smells, I LOVE IT!! My favorite part is decorating with pumpkins. Every year, we go buy way too many and take pictures with the kids. This year was a little different, we had to wait until Claire got out of school, praying that she had a good day (ie - no hitting kicking or telling someone their paper is ugly =)) and go then. We used to go whenever we wanted, but things have changed. Here are a bunch of pictures that Tara took for me last Wednesday (trying to catch up here!). I took a few, but trying to load pumpkins and push a hungry Bree in her stroller does not always do well with taking pics =)...These pictures are hilarious...check out Claire and O's expressions in the ones of them together =)...
One of my favorites =)...Mama's lil pumpkin =)!This one is funny because Sadie is posing too =)

Priceless =)..welcome to my life! It would not be pumpkin shopping with Owen if he did not climb in the pumpkin box!Bree in the car afterwards after she ate - sweet face!!We bought a ton of pumpkins and our front flower beds and back porch look awesome!! Hope you are having a great FALL so far!!!!

12 comments:

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

cute photos!

Kelsey said...

where did you get bree's adorable lil pumpkin onesie? i would love to get one for my baby. thanks!

Tara Gibson said...

i love fall! I cant wait for all the fun parties to start

Suz said...

Love all the pics.. the one of bree over your shoulder is just precious!!!!! Can't wait to see pics of your house decorated!!!

Suz said...

Love all the pics.. the one of bree over your shoulder is just precious!!!!! Can't wait to see pics of your house decorated!!!

*Kc* said...

Such great pics!! I love fall too. Can't wait to head to the pumpkin patch.

Madison Sanders said...

So cute!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

adorable adorable adorable!!! and I'm dying over that last picture of little Miss Bree!!=)

Lindsey said...

So fun! I can't wait to have kiddos one day and take them pumpkin shopping! =)

In This Wonderful Life said...

I think Miss B is definitely posing in the last pic! These are all so cute. I love the pumpkin patch!

Natalie "The Pampered Mom" said...

This is on my agenda this weekend! Love the pictures!

I am hosting a giveaway this week, so head on over and check it out! http://teamimhoff.blogspot.com

Nishant said...

the one of bree over your shoulder is just precious!!!!! Domain registration india