Friday, August 1, 2008

Hot Hands

Owen has a love for my oven mits...don't know why but he loves them!! If there is something in the oven, he has them on, waiting for the beep to yell "ITSSREEEEDY" (all one word). But lately, he has just taken the notion to get them out anytime and walk around the house with them on, Shane calls him "Mr. Krabs" (SpongeBob's boss, duh). I seem to always miss the photo op, but here are a couple...

Here are my 2 shaved head boys waiting for dinner...

And here he is last night, TOTALLY ready for bed (as you can see by his wonderful expression), but he is not removing the mits...and BTW - he is wearing Claire's crocs. We can't keep them off his little fat feet (they are too small), HE LOVES TO WEAR SHOES!! He loves these because he can put them on by himself. He always has them on now and throws a fit when I take them off for bed...not loving the black crocs with the brown shorts, but WHATEVER!!! He has his own really cool camouflage pair, but only likes these...


...and settling down with Daddy

You know...you don't really notice how ugly of oven mits you have until you post them to your blog...wow they have to be 9 years old and probably the ugliest (apart from the old dish cloths my Nina gave me when I moved out years ago) things in my house. Reason to go shopping....and Shane just thought this would be a cute thing to put out here about O! =)

2 comments:

Tara Gibson said...

haha.. it is amazing how ugly oven mitts are haha..

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

thats hilarious. I totally got the mr crabs reference.