Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day!!

I prayed for as long as I can remember for an awesome husband and a great father to my children...and no one could be better than my Shane!! Fortunately, he was trained by another one of the greatest Dads, Keith Brown, aka Papa. Shane is the solid foundation of our family. God truly blessed me with me him 11½ years ago. We have been through so much and he has always been there for me, and now our sweet children. Claire and Owen think their Daddy hung the moon and love him so much...me too!!

We love you always Daddy!!
Below are some of my favorite pictures of Shane and the sweeties!!






Here are a few pictures of the cousins yesterday at Father's Day Lunch at the Browns...

4 comments:

Lane said...

I'm stealing that last picture of Sterling...too funny! :) Good post!

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

this is a really cute entry! hurray for stable and wonderful husbands/daddys...don't know what we'd do without them! thanks for letting me know you read...your kids are adorable! I'll definitely be back. ;)

Tara Gibson said...

this one of my fav posts! That picture of you and the kids is the cutest! Anytime I see pics of daddys and kids, it makes me tear up :).

Unknown said...

the kids have grown up soooo much!! all of them! sterling is hilarious in the last pic! hahaha those are really cute ones of shane and the kids!