Friday, January 13, 2012

Party like it's Friday!

Woohoo it is Friday!! The only thing that got my monkeys out of bed this morning was the fact that it is Friday and we had a three day weekend!  Not a whole lot to blog, but this funny picture...

Yesterday evening, just me, Owen and Bree were home and Owen asked me to take his picture with Ruby.  He picked her up and posed with her like this...something tells me he has not mastered the art of taking pictures with dogs like his sisters :)....

 We all got a good laugh out of that!!  Here is a picture of her sweet face...

Happy Friday!!! Have a great weekend!!!!



3 comments:

Kimberley said...

silly boy!! love it!

Anonymous said...

CUTE photos !!! Here's to a three day weekend !!! Hope you had a good one !

Robin said...

What kind of pup is Ruby? I die over her!!