Monday, May 2, 2011

Oh yeah, my phone!

Pics from the trusty iPhone, aka when Tara is not around and my camera won't work because the lens is stuck from m&ms left in the bottom of my purse :). Tara spoils me and takes pictures at all out events and such. So when she can't be somewhere or something, I might sometimes panic :)...luckily I at least have the phone for emergencies :)...

Breakfast with Moms at school


Owen's work at school :)



Claire's pottery




Enjoying her new red shoes



Took the family to the T Rex cafe in KC since he was such a trooper during the dance competitions



Free dress day for spring pics at school!


Someone is sleeping in her big girl bed (post later :))



At the races with the crew!



On his way to the first Tball practice!



Fell asleep together and she is twirling his hair :)


Hannah turned 4!


She fell asleep while having a snack :)



Went to see Hop with buddies!



Spring Sunday morning




Owens school program, he was a tiger :)





Icing Easter cookies




Daddy and his monkeys



Rainy day




Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: