Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Pickin Punkins

You may have already seen these on Suburban Strut, but the Brown's hit the pumpkin patch a few weeks ago!! I LOVE this tradition and these pictures are what I dreamed of before I had kids...the muddy boots and the kids that think they are lost in the corn maze and pissed at Daddy for getting them that way, not so much, but the rest, pretty much dreamy :)...enjoy!
























My fab boots, shirt and gorg sweater are all from Savoir Faire! I am officially one of their bloggers now at Suburban Strut! I used our Pumpkin Patch outing as my first post to show off their fabulous clothes.  
Yall go check them out if you haven't already!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I love ALL of these pictures of your beautiful family! PS Owen has the best hair!!!

Wendy Jeanine said...

Hey! I nominated you for a blog award over on my blog: http://www.dailydoseofdelsignore.com/2012/10/liebster-blog-award.html

Anonymous said...

Looks like such a FUn time !!!