Thursday, October 4, 2012

31 Days of Our Home: Day 4- Bree's pillow

So, I knew it was going to be hard to post every single day. I have to blog mostly at night and we went out tonight for Mom's birthday. I got home and remembered I needed to post! The kids went straight to bed and me and Bree went straight to mine (Shane is traveling). As I was washing my face, I was trying to think of what to post. I have not been home all day and had no idea what shape the house was in to take pics and post about a specific room. I went back in my room and saw Bree getting all the pillows off the bed so we could get in...except for her pillow.

Bree still sleeps with us. Yes, I know it is ridic and I am not sure that I really care. We are not going to sleep with her forever so it is not the end of the world honestly. One of the things that I love and makes me smile about how she sleeps with us is that she has a specific pillow. I have many decorative pillows on my bed, but there is one she calls hers. I have tried to give her a more comfy pillow, but she always gets this one. It is actually a super cute one and I probably would not prefer to sleep on it, but there is just something about it.

She calls it her "piwwo" and it is definitely her pillow :).

Night night :)...






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments:

Julianne @ Bogs and Bows said...

So sweet! I'm getting ready to nix the crib & I'm secretly hoping A will sleep with me again. I miss it! I cried when she went to her crib from my bed & now I want her back! ;)

olsonpitcrew said...

yay! yay! yay! I have been a silent follower for a longgg time, :), but I just had to comment about Bree still in your bed. We too still share our bed with our precious 4 yr old, Ella,and feel like time goes SO fast, why not?! All 5 of our kids slept with us atleast a few yrs each, and we adore smelling their little breaths, and that soft skin , and sneaking kisses whenever. Love that not only are you Ms Stylish, but also such a sweet mama! ;)

Mary said...

I love the post. Our son too slept with us and the stuff people would say to us. He, too, was the third. I was tired. I just wanted to sleep. If that included him in my bed, we were fine with it. He's 15 now and trust me he barely says goodnight, let alone sleep with us. We still talk about it and we laugh. Whatever gets you through and no matter what you do people talk so who cares! I love your blog!!!!!

Rachel said...

She is so precious! I can tell she has a personality bigger than Texas :) Happy Friday!