So I am behind and to make this fun - let's have a Top 10 if you will...Rachel's Top 10 to get her blog caught up...in no particular order...
- Shane surprised me with an iPad last week!! WOO to the HOO!! I whined enough about wanting my own (he got one with his new job) that he finally got me one. I love it because I can keep caught up on twitter and facebook and of course all the blogs. I am still trying to figure out the easiest way to blog from it....any advice out there? Blogpress? Of course I have pretty iPad sticker on it's way from Erin Condren :)
- It is 2 months until Christmas and I am over 90% complete with all my shopping!! I feel like I am in the twilight zone. I am the busiest I have ever been in my life, yet I am the most organized. I have ordered everything online and most of the gifts were great deals and personalized. My goal is to get as much done as possible prior to the season and be able to really enjoy it with the family. I don't have as much time as I used to so I want to spend it enjoying the holidays rather than stressed. All I need is the picture and I will be able to order my Christmas cards as well!
- I have been trying so many new recipes and here are some of favorites you should definitely try:
Pumpkin Dump Cake - ummmmm hello deliciousness!!!
STICKY BUNS!! I do have a bundt pan so I made it in a regular baking dish and these were so easy and so good!!
Crockpot Salsa Chicken - SOOOO GOOOOD!!!
Crockpot Chicken and dumplings - easy and delish!
Bacon cheeseburger macaroni - REALLY good homemade hamburger helper :)
4. My yukon is clean. That deserves a spot on the top 10. I put a B&BW deal in it and it smells so good. Makes my happy.
5. My dogs are clean. We shaved Cooper and then bathed both him and Oscar Sunday night. Yall say a prayer for Cooper, I think we are nearing the end. Right now they are smelling good and I am letting them lay with me :)
6. We are having the "Brown Kids' BOO BASH" this Friday. The kids wanted to have a party with their friends, so we are :). We are going to play games and be wild in the back yard. Should be fun!
10. Last, but not least....NICOLE AND AARON GOT ENGAGED!!!! We are all so excited for another wedding!!!!