Wednesday, November 3, 2010

It's the Great Pumpkin Claire, Owen or Bree Brown!

Claire and Owen hate to be called Charlie.  As in Charlie Brown.  I think it is cute.  They are funny like that sometimes.
A couple weeks ago we went to a fun pumpkin patch, took our fav photog Aunt Tara along and she, as always, got some great pics for us!  In true Rachel fashion, all the kids were dressed to warm as it was pretty warm this day, but WHATEV, they looked cute and what is a little sweat going to do to us :)!  We had a great time..read I sweat and chased kids in the mud, Bree refused to be held, Owen took off every chance he got and Claire posed it up like a runway model, while Shane followed feeling an "I told you so!" coming on.  Good times :)!! Enjoy the pics!!
























4 comments:

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Stopping over from your lovely sisters blog!! I feel like I know y'all - Such a sweet, sweet family you have!! Great pictures! :)

Ashley said...

LOVE these pictures! =))))

Maggie said...

Great pics!! I get the "I told you so!!" look ALL.THE.TIME from Jeramy, haha. Reminds me of the time we went to see Beauty of the Beast at the WAC (recently) and I just HAD to have a picture of Jonah near the sign - you know the one, lol - for the blog, and the poor baby backed into it (accidently of course) and the whole thing - which was held up by a shower curtain type rod wedged between two walls - came crashing down.

Jeramy instantly freaks and runs over in panic mode to try and fix the sign. All I could do was laugh at his reaction. Here I was in the middle of all these swarms of people - (none of which even noticed what was going on, mind you) heading to the entryways to find their seats - and all I could do was laugh hysterically. That man cracks me up, and I'm sure he appreciates all my public 'must have' blog shots of the kids. Some go well, and, others... well, not so much. Good times... good times. :)

Hollie said...

i love all of those pics! i can't believe how big claire is getting, she looks so grown! :-)