Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Holiday House Weekend!

I had a great weekend!!!  I was able to sneak away with NO KIDS to Little Rock for the weekend with some of my most favorite girls in the world!!! Amy invited me, Tara, and Nicole to go to Holiday House in Little Rock.  It is a huge boutique show of all things Christmas and anything your heart desires :)!!  We left Friday and came back Sunday and we had a blast!!! We ate good food, shopped until we dropped, laughed until our stomachs were sore, and of course took tons of pictures :)!  I bought some great things for the kids to wear for Christmas, some Christmas decor, some goodies for me, and a whole bunch of other stuff.  This is the time of year I became a Hunting widow, so it was nice to get away for a bit and not worry about diapers, bed time, whiny kids etc ;).  Here are a bunch of pictures of us girls, thanks to Tara.  Such a fun time and I start smiling again when I look at the pictures every time!!


































Have a great week!!!!!

1 comment:

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

what a fun girls' weekend!! y'all look so cute! glad you had so much fun! :)