Thursday, April 8, 2010

Praying for a Miracle...

I have so much to post about and many pictures of my kids I want to share, but right now my mind is not there and I am hugging my babies extra tight. Some of our best friends are going through a very rough time right now and need our prayers. Please go read Kyle and Christie's story here and PLEASE PRAY FOR A MIRACLE!!!! Also please pray for Kyle and Christie and their strength during this incredibly sad time! This couple is such an inspiration to so many people and I know that they will continue to be an example to so many more. I love that family so much and I know that God has His big plans for them...and baby Tristan.

Please remember that we are not promised tomorrow and our babies are special, little gifts from Him.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Their story is so heartbreaking... saying a prayer for them.