Wednesday, April 21, 2010

One month changes EVERYTHING!




















Bree is 8 months old today!!! My oh my how things have changed in one month!! I know this is my third but I really forgot how quickly things can change in such a short time!! Bree is ALL OVER THE PLACE!! She is not crawling, but we are rocking and scooting and pulling up EVERYWHERE!!! If she is in your lap she wants down, if she is down she wants in your lap!! She is clapping and dancing now too!! That is the cutest thing EVER!! She is also VERY LOUD!!! She has found her voice, saying Mama and almost Uh-oh and Dada. But mostly, she yells and squeals and laughs and yells some more!!! She is spoiled rotten and we love her!!! She has added spaghetti-o's to her foods this month and loves them =)! She is starting to act shy when people talk to her by hiding her face and she is not real fond of me leaving her. She loves to be outside and already has tan lines in the creases on her rolls in her arms =). Our 8 month photo shoot was wild today and we got as many shots as possible as she was trying to bail off the couch or chair the WHOLE time!! Needless to say, we have our hands FULL with this ball of fire!! That's okay - next month I am sure it will be something else!!!

10 comments:

Kelly said...

oh my gosh how cute

Nessa said...

Gah! I love her baby fat...precious!

Anonymous said...

I just love her!! Super cute :)

Heather said...

She is so so cute!! Look at that hair, and I just want to squeeze her!! Adorable!

Lisa said...

I know people say it all the time but I really can't get over how sweet those rolls are. I could just eat them up to pieces!!!
She is so adorable!

Allie said...

Rachel! She is the cutest chunk ever! I have never seen a baby with the rolls like that in real life, just in anne gedde photography! what a lucky mommy to get to snuggle up to those haha enjoy your cutie-pie!!

Becky said...

This baby is a happy baby - she has the brightest eyes and when she smiles she lights up the room. Love this baby so much.

Lesli said...

Omg, she is is the cutest little thing EVER.. love her chubby arms and legs... so precious!

Jillian said...

SHe is so cute!!

cortney mae said...

Your kids are precious! It was great to meet you tonight!!