Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy Monday!

We finally made it to dance class this morning after a month hiatus of sickness!! So Claire wore her brand new Valentine's Day tutu made by the ever so talented Amanda at Bibs and Cribs! Yes we are late with it, but we just HAD to wear it!! Here are some cute pictures of her modeling this morning...and one with her brother!
Latest Owen story - yesterday afternoon, Shane went to the shooting range and I spent most of that time in my office looking up beach houses for beach trip this summer. Both kids were upstairs playing. When Claire is around Owen, she keeps me posted on anything he is doing wrong, so I was not too worried about him. Well Shane came home and walks in and is greeted by Owen...with the toilet plunger?? Shane asks me, "Rachel, do you know where Owen has been?" I say, "yes, upstairs with Claire". Well apparently, I was wrong, he was in our bathroom and had proceeded to dump an entire box of tampons in the toilet, flush it, and then I guess try to plunge it??? I thought he was upstairs the whole time!!!!!!!!!!
Later that night, we all loaded up to go to our small group and all I could smell was my perfume...I was not wearing any. Owen also drenched him self in my perfume while he was exploring our bathroom....needless to say, that perfume is done. Can you imagine smelling it all night....sooooooo strong??!! Owen - you are one of a kind Son!!!!!

14 comments:

alyssa said...

she is too cute in that tutu!! sorry about her new friend that gets her into trouble! they were bound to find each other! i just enrolled halle for K. : ( thanks for reminding me!!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

That is too funny! Claire is so precious!

Sarah said...

Too too cute! :D
And Owen is a rascal!!!

Amanda said...

I swear stories about your son just make me laugh! He's precious!

Brown Four...Never a Dull Moment said...

I'm glad everyone is finally well! Claire looks soooo cute in her valentine tutu! I loved the Owen story! Hilarious!

Danna Ramsey said...

Hey!I know exactly what you mean when you say you "need" the zebra print. Obviously, I felt the same way! My e-mail is jd_ramsey@suddenlink.net . Let's chat!

morewineplease said...

Oh WOW! Mamma has a handful! That's new one with the tampons~
Hope you have a restful night~

In This Wonderful Life said...

cute pics! funny story...at least he had the right idea with the plunger? haha

Tara Gibson said...

lordy owen! he is alwayyyyyyys into something!
claire looks adorable

Lindsey said...

She looks so adorable in that tutu!

Anonymous said...

Claire is so adorable with her tutu.

Brooke Bertalan said...

My little niece is soooo gorgeous. I love her tutu and tights!!

And Owen .....BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!! I love that kid. I hope he didn't cause too much damage.

Unknown said...

Ok, he is officially ALL BOY!

Jessica said...

Love the tights!!! Claire - can I borrow them?