Thursday, April 28, 2011

Bringing in 30...

So, I turned 30 on January 30th.  Yes, my golden birthday!  I was okay and am okay with 30.  I am at a REALLY FABULOUS place in my life!  Things are good, sometimes they are bad, but I have the best family and friends anyone could ever ask for, in addition to my Lord who is there for me always!  I really think 30 is good for me and I have learned so much in the past few years.  That is probably a whole other post in itself...soooooo let's move on :).

So, my Shane is awesome!! He rented the most beautiful condo in Branson and took 5 of our most favorite couples to celebrate my birthday over a weekend!!  These people are the best friends I could ask for and we had an absolute blast!!!  Three of the couples are family, but they truly are my best friends too.  We mostly hung out at the condo, dressed in comfy pjs, ate a ton, danced, laughed and RELAXED.  I love doing this post because it takes me back to that awesome weekend.  We did get some shopping in and the girls threw a "party" on Saturday night, that included a huge, yummy cake, my favorite mexican food, toasts to me (you will see pics of me and Shane tearing up :)) and fun games and dancing :)!!!  This weekend was something I will NEVER forget and I will forever treasure these friendships....tons of pics now!!!!








































































Fun times!!!  Love you girls (and guys) so much!!! Let's do it again...like this weekend :)...

1 comment:

Brandi said...

What a fabulous birthday!!!!!!