Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My Funky Kids :)!

Last Friday, the sooooooo talented, Lauren Ames, worked her magic once again and got some AMAZING shots of my three punk kids :)!! We wanted something different, funky, a little punk and urban! I think they came out so great and as usual I was bawling when I saw them...not because Bree was refusing to sleep last night and keeping me up, but bc I love these pictures...this is just a sneak peek!! Enjoy!!!!!!!

Owen looks like such a little hottie :)....Claire looks so gorgeous and WAY too OLD!! Bree is my little ham and posed it up like her sister and I could just eat her up in these pictures, CUTEST THING EVER!! She captured each of them perfectly!! (I know I am bragging on my kids, but this is my blog and I can say what I want, go kick rocks if you are not feeling me:))  Can't wait to have these all over my house!  Feeling blessed!!!!!

So much fun and right up my alley (no pun intended :))!  If you are local, get with Lauren!!! This is the third set of portraits she has done for me and I LOVE THEM EVERYTIME!!!

Happy Wednesday!!! I am due for an "AMAZING thoughts from Rachel" post soon...stay tuned :)!!  Also I have a new obsession with chalkboard paint that I need to post all about! 

9 comments:

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Awe, your kids are so precious. I hope one day I have kids like yours.

Drew's Mom said...

SO adorable!! Great photographer.. and I'm sure having super cute kids always helps =)

Melissa said...

You should brag! Those pictures so incredibly cute!!

Brandi said...

LOVE them!!! Too stinkin' cute!!!!

Jillian said...

Adorable!!

Whitney said...

I will not be kicking rocks but they are so cute! Claire looks so old and tall! So does Owen! And Bree just looks... well like you said... like you could eat her up! :)

Little Miss Diva said...

Gorgeous pics of your beautiful family!

Charbelle said...

These pictures are absolutely awesome!!!! It's your blog, it's your kids, please brag away!!!

Kimberley said...

Long time lurker here :)

Love your style and your kiddos are just precious! great pictures!