Monday, May 17, 2010

Claire's Big Night


This past Saturday was Claire's dance recital. It was a long day Saturday of Rehearsal all morning and back there that night for the big recital. What a great night!!! Claire did soooooo well and we were all so proud of her!!! I cry every time she is up on stage and love EVERY SINGLE SECOND of it! She loves it too and is so happy she has so many fans :)! There was a point in the night that me and Shane both thought the same thing and did not realize it until we were talking late that night driving home...two seniors danced solos that night and were then presented flowers by their families, the girls and families all cried. Shane and I both thought that about the fact that before we know it, that is going to be us up there with Claire and we will remember that moment of her second recital then too! TIME PLEASE STOP!!!!! Here are tons of pictures of her BIG NIGHT (sorry blogger hates me tonight and I cannot get anything in order!)!! She looks so old in all these pictures and it makes me want to cry like a big baby!!
































13 comments:

Kelly said...

Cute pics

That last one is priceless.......toooooo cute

Ashley said...

Were the rain boots a part of her costume...or was that because of the weather? :) You have a darling little dancing queen...and a sweet family!

DietCokeStraightUp said...

Congrats to Claire!!!

Brandi said...

Absolutely precious! Claire is adorable in her dance outfits! Your family is beautiful! I agree, time needs to stand still!

morewineplease said...

Rachel she looks amazing! just like her mama! And I love the last shot!!!

Bumpkin on a Swing said...

The last picture was adorable. I didn't know you were still blogging, I have missed you. I was just telling Tara last night how we are watching Claire literally grow up before our eyes. I also want you to know that Miss Bree is the most adorable baby I have ever seen. She is precious.....Owen's getting so big. Your babies make my clock tick, which is rare for me.

Bumpkin on a Swing said...

Also, so glad you are my 200th follower! Whoooo Hooo, wish we could celebrate in person!

Lane said...

I'm sorry we missed her big day! It looks like you all had a blast! Way to go Claire!! :)

The Sweet Life said...

Awww so sweet...I especially love the one of them all sleeping.

In This Wonderful Life said...

SO fun! I love how spunky Claire is!!

that last pic is precious!

Christie Huggins said...

Absolutely priceless!!! That last pic just melts my heart. Love it!!!

Kari Beth said...

how cute are all her outfits! i cannot wait for elle louise to take dance (well...i can...but you know what i mean!). so much fun! maybe bree and elle will be in the same dance class!

Anonymous said...

Hey Rachel....had so much fun last night! Send me an email and I will send you an "invite"! katiehiggins1@hotmail.com

Katie Fowler