Hello yall!! We have had a great week so far!! It has been busy as usual, but so many great things are going on for us.
Tuesday we attended Claire's Parent Teacher Conference. Claire's teacher told us that we were one of 2 conferences she was most looking forward to. She chose Claire as the Most Improved Student in her class this year!! Claire has grown so much academically and socially this year!! She is mastering everything and READING!! Shane and I are so proud of her!!! She is at the top of her class and is totally ready for first grade!! One thing that warmed my heart so much - She told us that Claire is a really good friend to her class mates, EVERYONE (maybe not as much the boys ;)). That really is such a blessing to me. I pray that Claire is a good example to others and is a friend to everyone, not limiting her friendships to only people look or act like her. She even helps her tablemates clean their areas when she is done with hers. It is crazy scary raising kids these days, so when you hear good things like this, it makes you feel so much better!
Tuesday night, we attended the Dinner with Pastor event at the church we have been visiting. This event is a casual dinner for either new members or families thinking about joining to attend to learn all about the church's beliefs and the ministries. Shane and I actually were seated at the same table as Pastor Floyd and that was great. He and his wife are such awesome people and we enjoyed visiting with him. The dinner was great, but the message was WONDERFUL! We actually joined the Church at Pinnacle Hills Tuesday night! We have been visiting for months and just had not made that leap, so we finally did it! We were/are really excited!! The Lord has big plans for our family and we are so excited to see where He leads us!!!
Some other happy's...
- Bree has been sleeping in her bed every night and for naps everyday since Saturday...
- It is a record, the Brown's have kept a clean house for almost a whole week =)...
- Owen Brown is finally embracing potty training...don't judge =)
- Claire is going to join the Company Dance Team this fall at her Dance Studio!
- Easter dresses have been bought...Bree is wearing one of Claire's and I actually found Claire's on sale! Pictures have been scheduled!
- I have stuck to a budget for almost a whole month!!!!! This is a BIG one!!! LOL I love my husband so much for being patient with me!
Hope you are having a great week so far!! I am ready for the weekend!!! A post is always better with pictures.....Owen at Hobby Lobby =)Bree posing to be the next L'Oreal model =)!