Wednesday, August 19, 2009

"Mama, you and Daddy were right....

...school was not boring, it was sooooo much FUN!".

Exact quote from Miss Claire Isabella!! She had so much fun today and we are so proud of her!! She cannot wait to go back and hopefully remember her new friends' names =)! Owen and I were so excited to pick her up this afternoon, it was great!! She wanted to go straight to Daddy's office and fill him in too!! School is going to be GREAT!!

Mama news - had my last Dr appt this afternoon and received the present surprise of a steroid shot. Dr. H wanted to be safe and gave me a shot today and I will receive a shot tomorrow as well to ensure that Bree is more than ready to come on out! Side effects - probably won't sleep....like I am sleeping anyway with the million trips to the bathroom and the little bit of nervousness about having a c section...

We are almost there!!! Now that Claire is good to go and we are officially ready, tomorrow should be an easy day...

Have a good night!

7 comments:

Brandi said...

Yeah, glad school went well. You are going to LOVE having 3 kids. It's absolutely crazy and exciting all in one. Good luck!!!!!

Dallas said...

I know I'm not the first person to ever tell you this...but a c-section is really not that bad. I've had two. The first was miserable because I also pushed for two hours before it, but the second was a piece of cake and I healed very quickly. I tell you all of that, but was still QUITE nervous before the 2nd one happened. I was given the gift of "ambien" the night before. maybe your doctor can bless you with that too...so you will sleep a tad before you life turns upside down. Can't wait to see your beauty!

Boni Williamson said...

YAY YAY! It's almost time! You will be GREAT! Three kids is NOT any more difficult than two...at least for the first 3 1/2 weeks...I will let you know beyond that later! ha!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Yay, for Claire!

Tara Gibson said...

so proud of clairebear! she did so great! I cant wait till friday! I will be there with camera in hand : )

In This Wonderful Life said...

YAY! So glad she enjoyed school! Everything is right in place! Praying for you guys :)

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

So glad Claire is loving school! I had the shots with BabyBoy too=) I hope you're doing great!!! I can't believe it's going to be so soon =)