Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Top 10 Lately

What's up with us? So glad you asked, because I have about 15 minutes to tell you :)...

1.  My kids are crazy and ready for summer...see they have lost their minds :)...

2.  We enjoyed wearing our green for St. Patrick's Day...Ruby too, well I am not sure she really enjoyed it :)...many more pics of our fun day of green on Tara's blog!

3. I am starting to feel weird about Bree growing up.  The other night I was looking for a thermometer for Shane (Bree had a quick little bug) and I found the same one we used with Claire as a baby. I started to say "With the next one, we need to get one of those fancy forehead ones.." and I caught myself...and honestly almost threw up.  We are done.  For the first time, it is REALLY setting in and I have to admit, I feel a little weepy.  Sweet Jesus, I have lost my mind too.  Look at how much she has grown up!

4.  Owen has started t-ball for his second season. Now we are running two kiddos around to practices, etc.  He is funny and loves it...well he loves meeting new friends and making them laugh :).  I love seeing him laugh with friends.  He is a Royal this year.

5.  My bestie Boni's birthday was a couple weeks ago and we celebrated last week with a sombrero cake at a Mexican restaurant.  It was fantastic...and so is Boni.  She is one fantastic-ly, awesome, bud to have.  God love her!

6.  Shane and I went on a date. And here is proof with a forced picture that may or may not have included me telling he was worse than a child when he did not want to re-do it this time after not smiling the first time :).

7.  Claire did not have a door to her room for a bit. She slammed it for the last time and Daddy removed it.  It was a good time.  Totally freaked her out and I bet we go without a door slam for awhile...I will never say never :).  She went with Tara to a fun party last weekend and looked extra grown up.  Mama has been really weepy lately due to these little people.

8.  Bree bosses the little boys around in our cul-de-sac.  I have NO CLUE where she gets it...this is one of them that we call her boyfriend. Owen gets pissed when we say it because little boys and girls DO NOT have boyfriends or girlfriends :)

9.  Bree loves her "Bo-Bo". I love that she loves him :)..

10.  Claire told me last week that her dream is to walk the red carpet in one of Tara's pretty dresses, be a nurse like Nicole, and to have texting. 

Happy Tuesday friends!!




2 comments:

Melissa said...

Where did you get the girl's St. Patricks day shirts?

Kelly said...

Love the pics of the kids!!

Too cute with Bree and the boys =)

Yikes with Claire and the door

LOL at Owen

The dog is too cute