Thursday, May 28, 2009

Springtime FUN!

I think with this post, I am officially caught up! I was looking through Mom's camera and realized that she had tons of fun pictures from the last few weeks that I needed!! Mom and Jake have been so much help to me and Shane this Spring! Shane has been really swamped with work and I am just tired all the time. So they have taken the kids off our hands so much and given us much needed breaks! Here are a bunch of random pictures from Claire and Owen's Spring with Nonna and Poppy...

Owen found Jace's baseball bag... Lunch and shopping!!! I miss his hair!!!! This Saturday morning Claire was helping Poppy in the yard...Owen was mad they were not playing "ballbase" (or otherwise known as baseball)
Nonna and Poppy took them to a Natural's Baseball game! Random morning where the kids were dressed cute and we took their picture on Mom's front porch...Owen was in a mood...
What a wonderful Spring!! We are so thankful for our family!!! Here's to a summer full of fun...and a nice present at the end =)!!

13 comments:

Tara Gibson said...

wow! you are a bloggin mama these days! love all these pics! I feel like I have been slacking in the picture dept these days!

Kim at Scarlett Boutique said...

Believe you me, the pleasure is all ours!! We love those kids more than anything, there is NOTHING better than grandchildren! Can't wait for number 3, and if you are reading this Tara, number 4 and 5!!

amywelborn said...

You have the best mom! She is so great to help you out like that! Love all the pics. Owen reminds me so much of Maddox...we need to get those 2 together!!

CAMoore said...

Now that's what I'm talking about- 3 posts in one day! :)

You really do have the best mom (and poppy)! The pictures are great!

Brown Four...Never a Dull Moment said...

I love all the pictures...I'm so glad everyone is feeling better!

AmyT said...

so so cute..love the pics!

Madison Sanders said...

One thing's for sure, Owen always make me laugh!

Cute pictures.

Ashley said...

Looks like so much fun!! I can't wait till I have kiddo's and can do these things! You have such a beautiful family, and one more on the way! YIPPEE!!!

Jessica said...

I miss Owen's hair too, but he's always super cute!!!!

Heather said...

I am loving all of these pictures! YOur kids are super cute! Way to go on all the blogging, you inspire me!

In This Wonderful Life said...

you have such an awesome family. It is wonderful they help you out with the cutest kids ever!

alyssa said...

you have the best family ever!!!!!!! i miss you!!!!

Maggie said...

Great pics, Rachel! Your family is awesome!! =)