I love the top of this tree - it says Believe!The mantle! The little pillows say "Dear Santa, Leave the gifts, take my brother" and vice versa =)!Top of the entertainment center.StaircaseTable decor - I bought this tree this year!Breakfast nook table - Cute Dr Suess tree, snowman candles that Owen and Claire think are the funniest things ever and the Gingerbread houses we made tonight with our group. I will post about that later!Miss Claire's tree!! Owen usually has one, but this year he is into everything and it would not last a day =)! Claire's tree matches her room and is very very girly!! My favorite thing on this tree is the pair Ralph Lauren black slipper shoes she wore as a baby!! They were my favorite shoes she ever wore and I love them on this tree!! Maybe I will have another little girl to wear these one day!!Dining Room Tree - This tree is my most formal tree - black, red, apple green and leopard! It did not photograph well, but it is really pretty!! The decor in my dining room...The office tree -I LOVE this tree!! It is kind of new this year, I combined two trees to make this one!! It has all jewel tones from pink to purple to copper to turquoise!! Tons of fun and different!!BTW - This is my office where I work and where I am right now and almost every time I blog. That picture to the right of Marilyn is an actual vintage L'Oreal ad from Paris...
Yes the kids have stockings, but I have not hung them yet as Oscar's is not ready =)!
This is the front of our house! I changed it up this year and added all colors, even some colored lights. Shane lines the house and we do lights in our bushes. Owen just looks out the dining room window amazed that we have a snowman just sitting outside! Claire actually helped me do most the trees this year!!
I cannot tell you how happy I am this time of year!! I am so thankful for my family and my home!! I love to just sit in the house, wrapped up with the kids and just enjoy it!!
Tara tagged me with a Christmas Tag...
1. What is your favorite Christmas Movie? Santa Claus is coming to town and Miracle on 34th Street
2. Favorite Christmas Song? O Holy Night and Jingle Bells
3. Favorite Holiday Memory? Mom making sugar cookies
4. What kind of cookie/treat do you like to make? Sugar Cookies and fudge!
6. Do you love Starbucks? YES!! Love all the mint ones and I LOVE the Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate right now!!
7.What makes the perfect Snowman? Top Hat to make him come to life =)
8. Best gift you have ever given? Anything I give the kids make me happy!!
9. Best gift you have ever received? Shane - God's gift to me the day after Christmas was our first date - 1996 and the charm bracelet he gave me with charms for the kids and our wedding day!!
10. What is the snowman's name on Rudolph? Sam
11.Silver or Gold? Gold
12. What is your favorite Christmas decoration? Big sparkly Christmas trees!!!
13. What's your Christmas decorating style? You just saw it everything - the bigger and more glitter the better!!
14. Do you hang stockings? YES!!
15. How many days do you celebrate Christmas? The kids started watching Christmas movies right after Halloween!!
16. What do you want this year? A date with Shane to a nice restaurant and Rock Band =)
17. What was your favorite ornament on the tree as a child? My baby ornament!
BTW - If you were playing "Where's Owen?" in the above pictures, he was spotted 2 times =)!
Have a great night!!!