Monday, October 10, 2011

Hogs and Pumpkins

Hey yall!!! I have been really a bad blogger lately.  Work is really busy, we are running kids every where and when I am finally free, I just want to hang with the fam.  This week is another insane one, but I wanted to get all the fun pics up before I forget :)...

We had a FANTASTIC weekend!!  Saturday, we tailgated all day with the crew and then went to watch the Hogs whoop up on Auburn!  It was so much fun and Tara got some great pictures...
















Sunday, we went to church, ate lunch with the family and then we went to the pumpkin patch!!!  FUN!! Bree was asleep at first, but she perked up and had a great time...



































Such a great weekend!! Have a great week!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You made a very important statement to me. I am having a battle with some friends bc they don't seem to understand that I enjoy my kids and want to spend time with them and my hubb when I have free time. We do not have any family around where we live and I am having a hard time with that. True friends are SO hard to find but I am at a point that partying is not my thing (unless its a family/couple thing). Everyone value different things in life and I see you and your family are very close. I am not looking for a response or anything but your post really help me bc you do a lot with your kids and value them, your husband, etc. Thanks is all I can say right now!

Madison Sanders said...

Some of my family went in a corn maze this weekend and got lost. :)