Some new things to know:
1. It is WAAAAAY past the point of your child needing to be potty trained when he says "STOP IT" and points his finger at you when you ask him for the 10th time "Do you need to go potty?"
2. It is adorable when your 9 month old is "Chunky"...not so cute when your 6 year old says "Mama, you are chunky like Bree!" Even better when she says it loudly in the dressing room in Dillards for all to here :)
3. Make sure and always keep Bree's car seat cleaned out. Not good when she is found eating dried out grilled cheese and french fries left over from who knows when while sitting in her seat (note: pharmacy drive thrus are not a great place for Bree, mad as hell when pulling out and no food!)
4. Nothing Owen says is funny...at least that is what all are told if he even thinks we are laughing at him. Do not laugh.
5. Work more with Owen on his church songs...he was running around the house yesterday chanting "GO GET JESUS! GO GET JESUS! GO GET JESUS!". I could be wrong, but I think he got that one wrong :)!
6. Sometimes Claire's stories about things that happened at school are really just dreams she had. Good to know just before you hit send on the email to her teacher referring to said story...most current one included a classmate stealing and burying Claire's scissors outside at recess...
7. I hate the show Family Guy. Men love it. For some reason that makes me absolutely furious.
8. We are only going to be on vacation for 10 days (4 days traveling). The girls do not need 18 dresses a piece. That one was hard to type :)...
9. I hate Jillian Michaels. Seriously, if I hear her voice one more time I may lose it. The Shred is not my video of choice anymore. Who am I kidding? My video of choice these days is Toy Story.
10. Cleaningmakesmeillitis is not getting any better (getting a housekeeper as soon as we get back from vacay!!)...unfortunately I have been plagued now with "DiapersStinkobia" and "Cookingisforthebirds-eisia". I have been having side effects from "Bathingsuitsarethedevil-oma" but I found the cure to be a hefty dose of sand and a frozen drink with an umbrella :)!
Another day living the good life HA!!!
7 hours ago